Applicants should possess an undergraduate degree, as well as potential for advanced study as evidenced academic achievement. In cases where an applicant is deficient in background, the department’s graduate faculty may consider applicants with significant work history in the field of Arts Administration. In addition, student selection is based on an individual student’s motivation and maturity to succeed in graduate study and in the profession of arts administration.
Visit the Colorado State University Graduate School website for more information on requirements to attend Colorado State University Graduate School.
You can find answers to many questions on our Graduate Program Frequently Asked Questions page.
Admission and Application Procedures
Applicants seeking admission to the Master’s of Arts Leadership and Cultural Management program should follow the instructions outlined on the online application. We also highly recommend a personal visit to Colorado State University where possible. The GRE is not required for admission.
Submit Application Materials
After submitting your online application and paying your application fee, begin submitting your supporting materials to complete your application.
- Upload a variety of supporting documents directly to your application
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075)
- To submit test scores, contact the testing agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075)
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
- Graduate Admissions
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
- Graduate Admissions
Application Materials Required
- One official transcripts of ALL college or university work
- Three letters of recommendation: Applicants should provide three letters of recommendation from faculty members or individuals who have first-hand knowledge of the applicant’s academic or professional capabilities
- A personal statement of professional goals that addresses the question, what will you anticipate doing with you degree? Length should be approximately 500 words
Check Your Application Status
View the status of your application at any time to ensure your application checklist is complete or check on updates.
We also recommend you submit a Financial aid application (FAFSA)
Deadline – June 30
Deadline – November 15
Deadline – April 1